Post a brief summary of your Practicum Project focus, including the goal and objectives of your project (to serve as a reminder for your colleagues). Explain and justify your selected methodology. Include a detailed explanation of how you could meet each objective using this methodology. Also describe your evaluation plan, noting at which points during your Practicum Project formative and/or summative evaluation will occur.
McBride, D. (2018). Evaluation. In B. B. Frey (Ed.), The SAGE encyclopedia of educational research, measurement, and evaluation (p. 624). SAGE.
Christ, T. J., & Kember, J. (2018). Formative evaluation. In B. B. Frey (Ed.), The SAGE encyclopedia of educational research, measurement, and evaluation (pp. 697–699). SAGE.
Plotner, A. J. (2018). Summative evaluation. In B. B. Frey (Ed.), The SAGE encyclopedia of educational research, measurement, and evaluation (pp. 1636–1637). SAGE.
Garner, J. S., & Wilson, M. L. (2019). Evaluation of a transitional care management tool using the logic model. Professional Case Management, 24(2), 101–107. https://doi.org/10.1097/NCM.0000000000000351
· Reflect on the Practicum Project goal and objectives you developed in Week 3.
· Refer to the Practicum Project Plan Overview document as needed for information related to the Assignment.
· Consider the models, theories, and concepts you have examined in your program of study as they relate to your project. How can this information be applied to the development of the methodology and evaluation for your project?
· Review the information on methodology in the Learning Resources, and conduct additional research to facilitate your analysis for your project. Evaluate the who, what, how, where, and when associated with each objective: Who will make what change, by how much, where, and by when? Consider the methods you could use to meet each objective. Devise your methodology in as much detail as possible to identify how you could meet each objective. For example, identify which professional organizations or regulatory bodies you would consult (by viewing their websites or contacting them directly) to gather evidence.
· Review the information on formative and summative evaluation in this week’s Learning Resources, and conduct additional research to facilitate your analysis for your project. How could you evaluate achievement of your Practicum Project objectives using formative and/or summative evaluation? Begin to develop an evaluation plan for your Practicum Project.