Need help on International Logistics homework wk2
International Logistics week 2
Each student should answer two questions individually and post two peer reviews of another students’ comments. Remember to begin your peer posts with “Peer Review of:” (you will not received credit if your peer responses are not posted properly). Your answers need to contain information from both the textbook and from outside sources. This could include Power-Web, a website, or journal articles, etc. This means you need to cite your source at the end of each discussion question.
Your answers need to contain information from the textbook and information from outside the textbook (Internet). This could include Power-Web, a website, or journal articles, etc. This means you need to cite your sources and that you have provided the reference/s at the end of the discussion question.
Please restate the question, to include number, you are answering at the beginning of the response. Answer the unanswered questions first, before moving to a new question. Your answers should be thoughtful and thorough in content.
Chapters 3 & 4
1. List 4 logistic strategic considerations that are relevant.
2. List the 4 elements of the formulation and execution of the export sales contract.
3. Identify the main driver in the globalization of logistics.
4. Global logistics is a fast moving market and very much consumer driven. Summarize the areas where there should be a focus.
5. Identify 4 roles of the basic logistics team.
6. Identify 3 factors that are relevant in the evaluation of the choice of the cargo delivery term.
7. Identify the primary consideration when dealing with credit terms.
8. Identify the points in deciding in which areas/regions to export products.
9. Under market development strategy, what is the role of the exporter/logistics operator?
10. Global logistics is all about efficiency in a high tech environment. What is the role of the global logistic operator?
11. Why is Contract of Affreightment: Terms of Delivery– Incoterms 2000 important for International Logistics?
12. What are some factors Determining choice of Incoterms 2000?
13. Why has trade finance has become a strong bargaining point in the conduct of international trade?
14. What are Documentary Credits and Allied Documents?
15. Explain the importance of Market Development Strategy with Global Logistics Focus?
16. Discuss the Value-Added Benefit of Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C).