I have some rules
No Plagiarism , No Matching will be acceptable .clear and presented using APA Style Reference .
All answers must be typed using Times New Roman ( Size12 , Double-space)font .
No pictures containing text will be acceptable and will be considered plagiarism.
proper examples and explanations for each questions.
– No short answer as it’s not acceptable for this assignment
the answer should be sufficient
Book name :Marketing 7th by Dhruv Grewal and Michael Levy
Department of Business Administration
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Due Date: 03/04/[email protected] 23:59
Course Name: Marketing Management
Course Code: MGT201
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 2020-21
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Weightage: 5 Marks
· Demonstrate the ability to formulate marketing strategies that incorporate psychological and sociological factors which influence consumer’s decision. CLO-3
· Develop critical and analytical thinking necessary to overcome challenges and issues of marketing in the changing global environment. CLO-4
1. Think about the various soft drinks that you know from the local market and chose any 3 out of that (e.g. Coca-Cola, Pepsi, 7-Up, Mirinda Citrus, Saudi Champagne, Shaani, Sun Top & Sun Cola, Lemontia, Rani Pulp Drinks etc.). Critically Examine how do these various brands position themselves in the Saudi market? (2 Marks: Minimum 250 Words)
2. Suppose you wants to open a new restaurant of your choice in the local market. Based on the chapter concepts, critically Examine the following questions.
a. What are some secondary sources of information that you might use to conduct the research on potential new locations? Describe how these sources might be used?
b. Describe one method that you may use to gather primary research on prospective locations.
c. As per your understanding which kind of research you should make first? Why?
(3 Marks: Minimum 350 Words)
1. Your Examples should be relevant to the local Market of Saudi Arabia.
2. Validate your Answers with Minimum 2 References (Research Article/Book Chapters/Reviewed Journals etc.) for each question.
3. Read Carefully the above general Guidelines before submitting your Assignment.