A resume is a personal document whose purpose is to promote one in a positive manner. This resume will be a current true representation of you as a professional Nurse practitioner. You can focus it as if you were applying for your current position. Each section in the resume should have a heading. Design should be uniform throughout the document and power words should be included. All sections must be flawless for spelling, punctuation, grammar, truth, etc. This resume should be accompanying by a cover letter.
Note: I have experience in Ortho Neuro medsurge floor, Telemetry floor, Emergency department. I will be attaching part of my resume. This is for me to apply as a Nurse Practitioner in Family.
MADAI VEIGA, BSN, RN
4614 SW 127th PL MIAMI, FL 33175
Phone: (786) 985-0855
As a caring nurse with a bachelor’s in nursing, I’m searching for a job where I could grow as an individual and all my skills and knowledge will be utilized to benefit the center or organization.
· Skilled cardiac nurse
· Cardiac, Diabetes, Hospice, Behavioral Health, Pediatrics Patient Care
· Knowledge of Medical Terminology and Pharmaceuticals.
· In Depth Knowledge of Administrative and Clerical Protocols.
· Strong Management Experience.
· Knowledge Medical Billing and Collection.
· Ability to Work Under Extreme Pressure.
· Excellent Team Player.
· Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
· Highly proficient in computer operations (MS Office: Excel, Word, Power Point, Notebook, Outlook).
· Fully Bilingual (English-Spanish).
North Shore Medical Center 2018-Present
· Consistently Monitor Patient’s cardiac rhythm, VS and Drips.
· Medication administration and outcome.
· Admission, Discharges and Medication Reconciliation
· Infusion Pumps, PEG Tubes, NG Tubes, Drains and Catheters.
· Work closely with case management, Social worker, Dietary, ST-OT-PT.
· Skin Assessment: Wound Care.
· Manage patient’s pain.
· Assist patients with pre- and post-op.
· Perform clinical tasks according hospital policies.
· Perform NIH Stroke Assessment.
· Perform tracheostomy care and suctioning per schedule or and needed.
· Hourly Rounding.
· Patient Safety and Fall Prevention.
Integrity Health Services 2018-20`19
· Administered and monitored medications and their effectiveness by multiple administration routes depending upon client situation and medical orders.
· Mickey button & G- tube feedings via Kangaroo infusion pump & administration of medications
· Performed patient and family education on issues related to the special care of critically ill or medically fragile children.
· Performed tracheostomy care and suctioning per schedule or and needed.
· Recorded patients’ medical information and vital signs.
· Consulted and coordinated with health care team members to assess, plan.
AKL PEDIATRIC THERAPY 2016-January 2019
· Administered fiscal operations, such as budget planning, accounting and established rates for health care services.
· Assisted OTs, COTAs, PT, PTAs with schedule and therapy planification.
· Educated and Helped Parent’s and Family Members of Mentally/Physically disable children with therapy questions and/or concern.
· Supported School Therapy in Miami Dade and Broward County.
· Supervised and Coordinated activities of medical, therapy and administrative staff and services.
· HR Support (Hiring, Compliance and Employee Regulations).
· Developed educational/support program for parents on their feelings, concern and doubts about their children disabilities.
KENDALL REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER 2013- 2015
· Performed routine rounds according to policy and RN.
· Recorded patient’s vital signs by protocol.
· One-to-One supervision.
· Documented observations, interventions and activities.
· Assisted patients on daily living activities as needed.
· Reported all areas of concern regarding patient’s mental or physical status to the Charge Nurse.
· Distributed meals according to dietary guidelines.
MIAMI BREAST INSTITUTE & RADIOLOGY ASSOCIATES OCTOBER 2012-MAY 2014
· Review medical records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with regulations.
· Prepared charts for all patients scheduled and walk in patients.
· Filed X-ray reports, lab reports, referral letters and other medical correspondence in each patients file.
· Organized patients record as per cause and dates.
· Answered up to a 4 telephone lines.
· Scheduled patients on a daily basis.
· Uploaded patient’s data into the system-PACS.
· Burned CD’s and DVD’s with patients date for personal or Dr.’s records.
EDP UNIVERSITY 2013-2016
· Associate Degree in Nursing
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Madai Veiga BSN, RN
Page 2 of 2