Chapter 28, Growth and Development of the School-Age Child 1. Gina has come into the primary care center with her mother Kris for an 11-year-old wellness examination. As the nurse prepares Gina for her examination, Kris asks to speak to the nurse outside the examination room. Kris shares with the nurse her concerns about recent changes she has noticed in Gina. She explains that Gina’s body is beginning to change and she has made a number of comments about her body image. Kris is concerned about Gina’s self-esteem and emotional development. (Learning Objectives 1, 2, and 3)2. What are some of the prepubescent changes school-age children experience that the nurse can share with Kris?3.What are some of the issues regarding body image that the nurse can teach Kris about?4. What can the nurse teach Kris regarding self-esteem in school-age children to address her concerns?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.