Write 9 pages thesis on the topic implication of unlimited and uncontrolled advertising to children. In the 1930s, businesses and corporate entities in the UK created clubs, and national food advertisers embedded their advertising to children in popular culture (Asquith, 2014). This provided the impetus for the creation of a system through which brand socialization became the norm, rather than the exception. Children were expected to socialize and identify with various stars and brands like Snow White and Mickey Mouse in order to get an identification and connection to various brands.This system made children brand-conscious and since there were few laws limiting corporate entities that that time, the businesses built a tradition of seeking brand-consciousness and brand-loyalty amongst child-consumers (Asquith, 2014).However, this position proved to be problematic because it came with various unorthodox issues and matters. First of all, children lack the ability to make informed choices and take decisions based on a clear conscience at the standard of a consenting adult. Secondly, children in the UK have often been kept from the workforce. Hence, they have a limited earning capacity and cannot pay for their products. The legal struggle against child labor came to the fore after the Second World War. And this meant that children were solely reliant on their parents for money to pay for products. Hence, there was the need for corporate entities to be limited in their quest to entice children and get them to be addicted or connected to their brands as a means of making money and enhancing their earning capacities.Various studies have been presented on the impact of uncontrolled advertisements on children. One of them conducted by Pettigrew et al (2013) indicated that aggressive advertising tactics by corporate entities got parents and children to assess various brands to be assessed favorably. In other words, the advertising caused both parents and children to be so much desirous and expectant of given products and this proved to be problematic for families. This is because products that have adverse health implications that are properly advertised are likely to be seen in a positive light, and this will prove to be problematic and issue ridden. So, in spite of the fact that the products will be purchased, they will have detrimental effects on the consumers, notably children and this will have an adverse impact on society at large.
Write 9 pages thesis on the topic implication of unlimited and uncontrolled advertising to children.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.