Provide a 4 pages analysis while answering the following question: Hold on to Your Dreams. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required.  . The first step of my long journey was to get my father’s consent. My family tried to persuade me to change my mind. But I was a rock which let the waves of their arguments just wash over me. My reply to every objection was, “If you love me, let me go.” Finally, my father agreed to give me the freedom to pursue my dream. But I now faced a bigger hurdle: My father could not afford the financial costs of my studies. My application for a scholarship was turned down because I did not have the necessary background in Science. My disappointment ate into my heart like acid. I thought, ‘Maybe I should accept what cannot be changed.’ Then, my love for the field of medicine made me work as a call center representative and as a translator at hospitals, just so I could be a part of the world of doctors and nurses. Although my dream of wearing scrubs seemed to be far beyond my reach, I absorbed medical information. I became a part of the hospital community, which was a family to me. I accepted that my dream would always remain a dream, locked in its box. I was content to live in the hospital world.Then one calm, sunny day, a storm rushed through my life, cleared away all the doubts in my mind, and opened my eyes again. My best friend, Name, showed a flushed face, heavy sweating, and sudden tremors. But she said, “Don’t worry, Daliya. I’m fine.” As we worked in the office, my calm and patient friend screamed, and knocked everything on her table to the ground. Obviously, she was ill. Obviously, she was ill. The name was diagnosed with depression and started on medication. The next morning, Name was in the hospital with severe palpitations and high blood pressure. She was hooked to a saline drip. But there was no change in her situation. Suddenly, Name started to fight for breath and bloated like a balloon. .
Provide a 4 pages analysis while answering the following question: Hold on to Your Dreams. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.