Provide a 12 pages analysis while answering the following question: Door Lock System by using the Motion Sensor. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. It is indispensable that the evolution of the world has been accompanied by various technological developments to the extent that the world can longer do without them. There is always an increasing need to make various changes to keep abreast with the demand of society. As far as electronics are concerned, these developments are not disputable. The changing times have seen new materials discovered, and the application of such material to change the outlook of the environment has been enormous, needless to mention improved locking system of the door, safety, and performance for sustainable development. One pivotal area that technology has found a lot of applicability is that pertaining to the application of sensors in electronics. Modern doors lock system consisting of an array of electronic components including sensors, is designed such that it can sense, decide, and act accordingly (Arkalgud, 2005). In this regard, sensors, as used in this context, refer to security system components whose function is to perform the sense function (Ashby, 2009). The common sensors often used in security systems include the door and window contacts, the Motion Sensors, Glass Break Sensors, shock sensors, and environmental sensors (Ashby, 2009). A window or door contact is a type of switch that has the ability to indicate opening the window or door. More often than not, a switch is mounted on a window or door and then held tightly by some magnet attached either to the window or door frame (Mayr, 2009). Whenever the window or door moves away from a magnet, the switch is meant to open (Mayr, 2009). In this case, an alarm control panel is informed on whether the contact is shut or open keeping track of the windows and doors. The glass break sensor, on the other hand, can be used to protect large spaces with many fixed windows (Stuart, 2007). It operates by constantly listening to the sounds of breaking glass and then indicates the forced entry.
Provide a 12 pages analysis while answering the following question: Door Lock System by using the Motion Sensor. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An ab
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.