I will pay for the following article What Are Emotions. The work is to be 9 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page. Accordingly, emotions, feeling and thoughts are the response of the nervous system at different levels of processing and actuation. Of these, the emotions are processed and actuated at the lowest level and therefore, are the most honest and crudest form of response. These persist for a very small time period. If they persist for longer, they have more processing and actuation time and become feeling. If they persist for still longer, they are given sufficiently longer processing capabilities and become thought.Emotions are very important for the development of our personality. They are indicative of the health of our nervous system. However, they are not so welcome in our professional life, where we need to appear as being controlled by our thought process, rather than emotions. However, sometimes, in professional life, we need to pretend to have emotions suiting to the occasion for a short period of time.Q2. Thinking process is a more mature process as against Emotional make up which is a true and quick response. In the thinking process, processing of information is done at the highest and most sophisticated level. All that we have learned over the long evolutionary period helps in making up the thinking process. While emotions are what we retained from our reptilian stage of evolution, thinking is more of a mammalian character.The thinking process is more important to a manager as he is expected to work with his brain and not with the heart. At the same time, he should not be seen heartless by his subordinates and therefore, he needs to shows appropriate emotions, even if false.Q3. At the workplace employees and managers are expected to behave under control of their brain and therefore, there is very little space for emotions. However, to maintain the atmosphere livelily, expression of positive emotions are acceptable, like cheering some great positive news. There may be sad situations and sad emotions are also ok. But when it comes to anger, this is not acceptable in the workplace.
I will pay for the following article What Are Emotions. The work is to be 9 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.