I will pay for the following article Transcendentalism and Into the Wild. The work is to be 5 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page. Into the Wild is a story of a young man from Emory, Chris McCandless, who is found dead in the Alaskan wilderness in 1992 at twenty-four. McCandless is from a wealthy background and is presented as a gifted athlete and a scholar. He has a strict moral compass that makes him seek his own way and life (Dalsted 27). After McCandless graduated from high school, he learns of a secret that his father had another family. McCandless develops anger over the betrayal. which drives him out of trust and attachment to his parents and the people around him.Into the Wild is very elaborate in the way it represents the ideals of transcendentalism. The writer makes it clear from the beginning that the story of Chris McCandless elicits a lot of controversy and different reactions from people. Like the ideals of transcendentalism, which came at a time when the society was awash with materialism, the ideals elicited a lot of controversies (Rose 208). McCandless, like the ideals of transcendentalism, elicited both negative reactions and positive reactions in equal measures. For example, those people who met McCandless found something likable in him.The first symbolic determination of McCandless to trash materialism happens when he gives all his life long savings to charity. This was a step to prove that men can live without materials. they can live as long as they seek their inner fulfillment. Transcendentalism was so strong an idea that in a few minutes of its explanation, people could like and understand it and actually commit to it (Dalsted 28). As Into the Wilderness, McCandless influenced people in a way that they had something positive to say about him even if they chanced to meet him for a few hours.In Into the Wild, all people who meet McCandless .doubt him because of his looks. They quickly assume that he is foolish, uneducated, and ignorant of his own life (Anderson 27). In the same way, transcendentalism ideas came in a way that it was confused with dogmatism. In fact, unless one is in it, it was very hard to know whether it is a religious, cultural, literary, or philosophical movement (Rose 209).
I will pay for the following article Transcendentalism and Into the Wild. The work is to be 5 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.