I will pay for the following article Laboratory Testing and Equipment. The work is to be 12 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page. The design of a foundation, just like any other geotechnical structure, goes through different phases. These include investigation of the site (site investigation), determination of the soil parameters, and finally the design. Following the above-mentioned phase is paramount since it determines the lifecycle of a foundation. Site investigation involves the process of gathering and assessing the required information about the location of the structure to be built. On the other hand, determination of the soil parameters in foundation design involves the determination of soil parameters that are useful in finding the soil’s bearing capacity, settlement of the structure, and assessing of shrinkage and swelling, in case of clay soils, and determination of mitigation solutions to the shrinkage and swellings. And finally, the design phase involves designing the proposed structures basing on the information gained in the site investigation phase and determination of soil parameter phases.The tests carried out in the determination of the soil parameter phase are referred to as geotechnical tests. The geotechnical tests are useful since it helps in the determination of the proposed structure can be supported by the soil, the impacts of fillings and excavations, stability of the slopes among othersGranular soils refer to gravel and sands. To be able to determine the bearing capacity of the soil where the foundation is to be designed, it is paramount to determine the soil’s shear strength. There are various geotechnical tests that are used in the determination of the shear strength of a given soil. The commonly used in – situ method in the determination of the shear strength of the soil is the standard penetration test (Craig).A standard penetration test is an in-situ geotechnical test used in the determination of soil shear strength. Also, the test is used in checking the stony cohesive soils and weak rocks for consistency. The standard penetration test can be used on all types of soils.
I will pay for the following article Laboratory Testing and Equipment. The work is to be 12 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.