I will pay for the following article Can Commercial Media be Ethical. The work is to be 13 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page. It will also contain ads from various brands that were banned for breaking the ethical barriers.Most of the content of media is staged, where the TV channels show that the Pope is blessing innumerable people, what is important in showing this on-air is the millions of people who are viewing this at home not the ones present at the scene where the Pope is offering his blessings. Similarly, the political discussions showed that are witnessed on the TV require approval by the political authorities before these are presented to the viewers. Nevertheless, it can be said that such media programs are few, however, the point persists that such manipulated media is existent. Although, such ‘live Media’ events may be few in number with the passage of time they are increasing in quantity (Rosengren, 1994).Thus, it can be implied that the human mind is largely conditioned by the media available on the internet, programs on TV, and articles available online and in magazines. Many individuals believe it to be authentic and let it influence their mindsets. This perspective to look at the authenticity of media makes the consumer gullible to the gimmicks presented in the content of media available on TV, in News Papers, and magazines (Hiebert, 2001. Berman, Abraham, Battino, Shipnuck, & Neus, 2004).Journalism is another way to advertise the product in the market. The image of the advert entirely relies upon the sort of publicity it receives. Usually, this type of advertising is used for events and media programs. creating hype for the program in order to increase the TRP’s of the show. Publicity of a product can make and break the image of the product. for whatever the consumer reads and sees on TV thinks it to be authentic to its core. Thus, bad publicity can ruin the image of the product altogether (Kwanash-Aidoo, 2005. Baerns, 2003. Mickey, 1997). Therefore, it can be analyzed that commercial media has the power to shape the mindsets of individuals to the extent where they can believe in certain things and abandon beliefs as well. The commercial media have evolved over the last decade.
I will pay for the following article Can Commercial Media be Ethical. The work is to be 13 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.