Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on stress management and role transition for nursing students Paper must be at least 2000 words. Please, no plagiarized work! In popular culture and in popular perceptions of medicine, stress has become an important factor in explaining numerous ailments and health problems among the general public. It is presumed, often, that stress is the result of external factors beyond the control of the individual that produce the responses of stress. Medically, it has further, however, been argued that stress is more a result of the mediation of the individual – or a personal response to outside, independent events – that cause this condition to be noted.Stressed people believe that the pressures facing them are greater than their ability to cope (Lazarus & Folkman, 1984). Thus interventions should be directed toward the interaction between the individual and the external environment if stress is to be managed effectively. The nature of the individual’s thought determines responses to stress. External events may be viewed from a negative and insecure perspective, or from a positive, receptive point of departure. Overall attitudes will determine how individual stress can be managed (APA website, 2012).In the case of nurses completing their education and moving into the world of employment in health facilities, stress is associated with the transition. The role adaptation required for newly graduated nurses is significant and rapid and causes these people to be confronted by a “broad range and scope of physical, intellectual, emotional, developmental and sociocultural changes” (Duchscher, 2008, p. 1). This is clearly a cause of stress in their lives, and anxiety, insecurity, feelings of inadequacy and instability may result (ibid.).This paper will seek to clarify the causes and symptoms of stress on a general level, in the first section, “Definitions, Causes and Results of Stress” and thereafter explore the nature of stress management. Specific stress experiences of Nurses in the transition phase from education to work will be examined in the section “Stress in the Transition from LPN to BSN or RN to BSN” and then stress management will be explored, at first generally, and then specifically for these nurses. In the consideration of stress management for nurses, both individual and institutional changes will be proposed in order to aid individuals in coping with stress. A Conclusion section will provide a final comments and discussion.
Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on stress management and role transition for nursing students Paper must be at least 2000 words. Please, no plagiarized work!
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.