Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on smart materials and their applications in civil engineering Paper must be at least 1750 words. Please, no plagiarized work! The first is Martensite that exists at low temperatures and Austenite that exist in high temperatures. Change in external temperature and stress conditions influences the two phases to change into another phase. This however depends on what change appears. They show many unique properties during this transformation such as super elasticity and shape memory. Smart materials fields are rapidly emerging with technological innovations in engineering actuators and image processing. Smartness describes memory and self-adaptability of structure sand materials. Smart materials have many uses. Structures such as pipeline ships and aircraft must be actively designed to prevent tearing out. This paper will discuss the use of smart materials in civil engineering.The introduction of material science came about with such high quality, new and self-efficient materials that came into use in the field of structural engineering. One good example is smart materials. Nickel Titanium, for instance, was first studied in Naval Ordnance Laboratory and was rapidly used in many fields such as biomedical, aerospace, and mechanical engineering. .Smart materials have brought about different applications in civil engineering in recent times. An example of a smart material used in civil engineering is the shape memory alloy (SMA) that has several characteristics such as shape memory effect and super-elasticity. As such, the SMA has been used to control structures in civil engineering. The development of cost-effective and durable materials used for construction has been improved by the introduction of smart materials, such as piezoelectric materials, carbon fiber reinforced concrete and smart bricks among others.Structures made out of civil engineering could be damaged by factors such as floods, earthquakes, and other natural disasters. However, the use of fiber-reinforced plastics (FRP), an example of smart materials helps to ensure that damaged structures are repaired cost-effectively and durably. Today, Fiber-reinforced polymer composite (FRP) is used as a new construction material by civil engineers.
Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on smart materials and their applications in civil engineering Paper must be at least 1750 words. Please, no plagiarized work!
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.