Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on new york times about ebola outbreak Paper must be at least 2500 words. Please, no plagiarized work! Most probably people got infected by the virus Ebola from forest animals such as bats or apes. The number of victims of this deadly virus has reached 10.000 people and taking into account that no drug that could stop or prevent Ebola has not been invented yet, the number of dead will rise. To raise awareness regarding this situation The New York Times involved numerous reporters and journalists to cover the epidemic from various perspectives. More than 400 articles were published on the topic of Ebola starting from the beginning of the outbreak giving readers the possibility to learn about this problem on the basic level and to outline numerous problems that accompanied the Ebola outbreak in the country. It is absolutely worth mentioning that the efforts of numerous reporters working for The New York Times were noticed and the paper received Pulitzer Prize in the category of international reporting for “engaging the public with the scope and the details of the outbreak while holding authorities accountable” (Pulitzer Prize Winners 2015). One of the first and most noticeable things about these articles is that they offer the perspective from within the countries because the reporters engaged in bola coverage spent weeks and months in the regions affected by the virus to make reliable and powerful materials. The authors of The New York Times show themselves as experts of African culture, traditional values, language, economic and political situation, educational and medicine problems because they contact real people. They are the people affected by the disease and those working with the disease primarily: doctors, nurses, volunteers. Reporters have penetrated the country struck by the deadly virus to show the situation with the eyes of the people living there instead of reporting about the pandemic in terms of geographical names, facts, and figures as it is often done by big international new agencies and papers. Sympathizing simple people who became victims of the plague journalists try to attract as much attention from the world community as possible to the pandemic. The joined efforts of the most powerful countries and world organizations should be directed to fighting this disease however it is not as simple as it seems it turns out.
Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on new york times about ebola outbreak Paper must be at least 2500 words. Please, no plagiarized work!
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.