Hello, I am looking for someone to write an article on Cloud Formation. It needs to be at least 2500 words. Different old taboos will also be explained regarding cloud formation. The use of shadows in artists and writers from different cultural backgrounds will also help us shed light on the various cultural and aesthetic interpretation could cause formation. In the end, personal views regarding cloud formation and how cultural, scientific, and aesthetic performances come together to form a general understanding regarding clouds and their importance.How are Clouds formed?Clouds are formed by the cooling of air that consists of water vapors in the atmosphere. The air saturation due to the cooling of water vapors in the air leads to droplets that appear as clouds. The dust particles in the atmosphere also play a role in cloud formation. Water vapors get attached to tiny dust particles, and this leads to cloud formation. Clouds can also be formed with ice crystals, and usually, clouds at very high altitudes are created by ice crystals. This is the process through which clouds are formed. It is a scientific process, and no magic is involved in the creation of clouds.Ancient cultures view clouds as something magical because they were beyond their comprehension. Clouds were revered in some cultures due to their association with rainfalls. When clouds appeared, people felt protected from the sunshine, and sometimes it leads to rain, which helped forge a positive perception regarding clouds. This, however, does not mean that ancient cultures were perfectly comfortable with cloud formations. The fact that clouds changed shapes troubled many people and cast doubts in the minds of people. Overall, it can be safely said that ancient cultures viewed clouds as magical because it was foreign to the human capacity of knowledge.As we move upward in the atmosphere, air temperature tends to decrease. This, in turn, reduces the capacity of air to store water vapors, which leads to cloud formation. Clouds essentially have moisture in them, and this is why they are a source of rainfalls. Clouds also serve an essential purpose of providing shade to human beings. They also protect humans and animals from harmful radiations of the sun that can cause skin problems. Clouds are essentially water vapors, and therefore their reaction with different temperatures and air pressure leads to their movement.
Hello, I am looking for someone to write an article on Cloud Formation. It needs to be at least 2500 words.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.