Compose a 2000 words assignment on what news management strategies do pressure groups and large corporations use. Needs to be plagiarism free! Pressure groups are designed to have rather narrow and focused aims and they, therefore, tend to only concentrate on a limited range of specific issues. Unlike the practice that is common with political parties, pressure groups do not put together manifestos covering various broad ranges of the spectrum of policies (Chapman, 2004).Although there exist several key differences between political parties and pressure groups, the distinction between the two is often seen to be blurred since some of the parties in the United Kingdom are too small to have the unattainable hope of forming the government, and as such these parties resort to trying to influence the government. Various pressures groups like trade unions used to maintain close links with political parties to an extent that it was practically impossible to distinguish between the two an example being that the United Kingdom’s Labor Party was formed on the basis of the trade union movement, the trade union movement at one time used to provide the bulk of the party’s funding as well as majorly dominate and influence the direction taken by the various party policies (Williams, 1998).Protective Pressure Groups: Protective pressure groups attempt to work towards the overall defense of all their members. An example of a protective pressure group in the United Kingdom is the British Medical Association. This pressure group endeavors to work towards not only the representation but also the overall protection of all the doctors in the United Kingdom (Browne, 2011).Promotional Pressure Groups: Pressure groups that fall into this category are seen to strive at putting forth various new ideas that all happen to be aimed at attempting to improve and reform the society so as to make it better for particularly the more vulnerable people. A good example of a pressure group that falls into this category in the United Kingdom is the Child Poverty Action Group. This pressure group works at attempting to both represent and raise awareness of the difficult experiences and various effects of poverty that befall poor children (Needham and Dransfield, 1990).Although in the past, most large corporations had failed to recognize the vital role that public presentation happened to play in their operations, recent times have seen a widespread appreciation of the fact that most large corporations happen to operate in a media sensitive environment. .
Compose a 2000 words assignment on what news management strategies do pressure groups and large corporations use. Needs to be plagiarism free!
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.