Complete 5 pages APA formatted article: Utilization of Electrical Energy. Different environments require different lighting luminaries. The choice of a specific lighting luminary in a given environment depends on several factors. Some of the factors that influence the choice of lighting luminaires in shared environments include. availability of natural light, the intensity of light required, availability of energy sources – in this case, electricity. This paper discusses the common discharge luminary in different environments. The chosen domains include. office building, an indoor – 5 –a – side – pitch, and Cul-de-sac street lightingOffice buildingFor efficient lighting in an office building, there must be a good source of light. This implies that the lighting luminaries used must have a high light intensity. Since the light is always switched on, the luminary must have the capacity to save energy. Considering these factors, among others, the best luminary suited for an office building is Fluorescent Lamp. This is the best choice due to the following advantages.Fluorescent lights are cheapFluorescent lamps generally have an excellent luminous efficacyFluorescent lamps have a very long lamp life (Ranges from 10 000 hours to 16000 hours). This implies fewer maintenance costsThey come in large varieties of CCT and CRIFluorescent lamp construction, operation, and associated circuitryConstruction and operationIn a fluorescent lamp, light is predominantly produced by fluorescent powders, which are activated by Ultraviolet radiation originating from mercury. This type of light source is characterized by low – pressure gas discharge light source. Physically, the lamp is composed of a long tubular pipe that contains an electrode on both sides. This tubular pipe is filled with low-pressure mercury vapor enhanced with inert gas, in this case argon, for starting. The emission of the light occurs in the ultraviolet region.The wavelength of the energy emitted falls in the range of 254 – 185 nanometers. The Ultraviolet radiation produced is then converted into light by the phosphor layer, which is coated on the inside of the tube. Most of the initial photon energy, 65 %, is lost by dissipation since one ultraviolet photon produces only one visible photon.
Complete 5 pages APA formatted article: Utilization of Electrical Energy. Different environments require different lighting luminaries. The choice of a specific lighting luminary in a given environmen
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.