You are given two crystals. One crystal is a diamond and the other crystal is a cubic zirconia. Both are virtually the same hardness. What simple test could you perform to tell them apart? What does the hardness and “perfect” cleavage suggest about the bonding in these crystals? What mineral group would a diamond be classified as? What mineral group would a cubic zirconium be classified as (why is that a trick question)? Lastly, would you settle for a blue cubic zirconium rather than a blue diamond? Defend your reasoning. Half page answer with any citation you usedPost fully addresses the discussion topic, and answers questions accurately and completely.Argument is well developed and supported by evidence.
You are given two crystals. One crystal is a diamond and the other crystal is a cubic zirconia. 1/2 page answer
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.