1. Page #1:Watch the five Ted Talks below. Write a 1 page paper answering the following question: What do these five talks tell you about civil rights in the U.S. and abroad? DO NOT give a summary of each individual talk. Discuss what they together tell you about civil rights in the U.S.. (These five talks total 1 hour). Clint Smith: How to Raise a Black Son in Americahttps://www.ted.com/talks/clint_smith_how_to_raise…Kandice Sumner: How America’s Public Schools Keep Kids in Povertyhttps://www.ted.com/talks/kandice_sumner_how_ameri…President Jimmy Carter: Why I Believe the Mistreatment of Women is the Number One Human Rights Abusehttps://www.ted.com/talks/jimmy_carter_why_i_belie… Jenni Chang & Lisa Dazols: This is What LGBT Life is Like Around the Worldhttps://www.ted.com/talks/jenni_chang_and_lisa_daz…Roxanne Gay: Confessions of a Bad Feminist https://www.ted.com/talks/roxane_gay_confessions_o… 2. Page #2: find a completely different TedTalk that YOU feel addresses the concept of civil rights. It should be no longer than 15 minutes. Briefly explain what it is about and how it connects to the topic of civil rights (this should be in addition to the page you wrote on the assigned TedTalks). Also give the link for which TedTalk you chose.
Write 1 page about 5 TedTalk show, And then write 1page for a new Tedtalk show which you find about the civil rights and explain it.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.