After the fall of the Western Roman Empire, cities in Western Europe shrank dramatically and in some cases vanished altogether. In the Byzantine Empire, cities also shrank, although not to the extent that they had in Western Europe. In the Muslim world, however, cities did not shrink, and indeed, cities in the Middle East and North Africa prospered in what historians often refer to as a golden age of Islam.Why might cities have shrunk drastically in Western Europe, shrank somewhat in the Byzantine Empire, but prospered and grew in the Muslim caliphates? Your answer needs to be at least two paragraphs long and you need to respond to at least two other students’ posts. Remember to cite any outside sources!
World History 1 Shrinking Of Cities in Western Europe Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.