•What do you think is the probability you will successfully complete your semester side project (meet your semester goals)?–Put a hard number on this – 30%, 60%, 90%, etc.•Whydo you believe this to be the case? –Review in context of top 5 reasons for venture success and top 5 reasons for venture failureMY SIDE PROJECT IS COOKING LIKE CHEF, I TRYING TO COOK SOME CHINESE DISHES, ITS ABOUT 90% CHANCE TO ACCOMPLISH THIS GOAL. I PRACTICE COOKING EVERY WEEKENDS.Factors Increasing the Odds of Start-Up Success (Top 5)•Foundersare driven by impact (passion)•Founders are committed tostayingthe course–“If you want it to happen, it will happen.”•Founders are willing toadjust–We commonly refer to this as pivoting•Founders are patient andpersistence–Typically 3-5 years for a non-tech or software business–Typically 10 years for a hardware business•Founders are willing todo, evaluate, and redo until they are learned what they need to knowFactors Increasing the Odds of Venture Failure (Top 5)•Lack of motivation•Lackof focus–Often young people overstretch, then get frustrated–Very important to focus on a niche market•Then figure out how to scale the operation•Toomuch pride–Unwillingto fail–Unwilling to learn by doing and making mistakes•Listening to the wrong people–Naysayers and pessimists will always slow you down•Lack of good mentorship–Not finding and listening to the right peopleSearch out, and listen to “yes, and” types
What do you think is the probability you will successfully complete your semester side project
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.