You have been tasked with creating an overall LAN/WAN Configuration and Troubleshooting Guide for a medium-sized business with locations as follows:Location 1, New York State – 100 usersLocation 2, Pennsylvania – 200 users, servers that host email, collaboration tools, and the ERP/CRM systemLocation 3, California – 50 usersAll with the capability to work from homeYou will create a portion of this guide each week, with the final documents due in Week Five.For Week Four, write a 2- to 3-page proposal using Microsoft® Word for how you would monitor and manage the network connectivity between the sites. The proposal should include the following:An accurate account of at least two monitoring tools you could useAn accurate description of at least two metrics and thresholds you would report onA proposal of how you would configure and verify device-monitoring protocols using an example from one of the Practice Labs and providing insights on how to reasonably interpret the results from the tool
Week 5 UOPX LAN/WAN Configuration and Troubleshooting Guide Project
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.