1. Identify and describe a specific marginal character that we would call an “Other.” This character might be a monster, villain, enemy or socially disruptive figure that is somehow feared or degraded in Roman myths. http://eds.a.ebscohost.com.ezproxy.umuc.edu/eds/de… ( Login: htimberlake PW: CandyKane22!!! )http://academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu/english/melani/c… (The Other)https://learn.umuc.edu/d2l/le/content/351432/viewC… ( Login: htimberlake PW: CandyKane22!!! )http://www.yiannisgabriel.com/2012/09/the-other-an… (The Other and Otherings)https://othersociologist.com/otherness-resources/ (What is the Otherings?)2. Use a specific myth that includes the Other that you identified in #1 to analyze the role of “the other” in Roman myths. 3. Compare and contrast the Other that you found in the Roman myth(s) to some Other that we see in our world today. 4. Reflect on why humans seem to need a concept of “the other,” and the social function it serves. Use concepts learned in the HUMN 351 Learning Resources to help you analyze the cultural processes involved in marginalizing figures within society within myths..METHOD: Answer 1-4 above. Cite your sources in MLA format. Make good use of course concepts from this week and previous weeks.
University of Maryland Roman Myths Marginal Character Assignment
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.