1. Alison Jolly – Conscious Chimps (1991).pdf In Cognitive Ethology: Essays in Honor of Donald R. Griffin, edited by Carolyn A. Ristau and Peter Marler, 231-252. New York: Psychology Press, 1991.2. Carl Safina – “What are Animals Thinking and Feeling.” https://www.ted.com/talks/carl_safina_what_are_ani…3. Pat Shipman – The Animal Connection and Human Evolution (2010).pdf(You don’t have to read the comments section, but I encourage you to do so.)4. The Rainbow Pug. Podcast Audio. Gimlet Media. November 12, 2015. https://gimletmedia.com/episode/45-the-rainbow-pug…5. Richard Cupp – Animals as More Than Mere Things But Still Property, A Call for Continuing Evolution of the Animal Welfare Paradigm (2016).pdf6. (Optional, but strongly encouraged) Kathy Rudy – “For the Love of a Dog” in Loving Animals.7. (Optional) David Grimm – Dawn of the Dog (2015).pdf8. (Optional) Marc Shell – The Family Pet (1986).pdf9. Listen to The Rhino Hunter podcast at Radiolab: http://www.radiolab.org/story/rhino-hunter/ (Links to an external site.)10. Kathy Rudy – Loving Animals Chapter One: What’s Behind Animal Advocacy?Available online through UCI library access:https://uci.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/full…11. Listen to the Zoos podcast at Radiolab: http://www.radiolab.org/story/91552-zoos/ (Links to an external site.)12. Ferdowsian and Beck – Ethical and Scientific Considerations Regarding Animal Testing and Research (2011).pdf13. McCoy – Subverting Justice, An Indictment of the Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act (2007).pdf14. Explore UCI’s “University Laboratory Animal Resources:” http://research.uci.edu/facilities-services/ular/index.htmlwrite a bibliographic citation and annotation in MLA style for each required reading/listening assignment due today For more information about using MLA style, see the Purdue OWL (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/). Refer to the Annotated Bibliographies page for tips.
University of California Animal Behavior Annotated Bibliography Citation
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.