Assessment of Current Technologies and Treatments for Emerging Infectious Diseases: Are we prepared? • Select and apply your knowledge of cellular and molecular processes and current laboratory techniques and therapies to effectively propose a plausible effort to mitigate the next outbreak.Emerging infectious diseases have become a global public health concern. Diseases that were once endemic to other countries such as Zika virus, Ebola virus and other pathogens have now become resident agents of infection in the U.S. Research and compare the current technologies and treatments that are currently available to detect these agents. Also consider reported disease outbreaks that are currently trending not necessarily in the U.S. but abroad. Ask are we prepared against these agents of infection and if not what technologies and treatments do we need? Include three pathogens to conduct your assessment for detection capabilities and treatment- two pathogens that have caused epidemics in the U.S. and one that has caused an epidemic currently outside the U.S.Stage 1: Develop and submit abstract by 04.19.19.Stage 2 Final draft of project due 05.10.19. Follow the requirements for the technology assessment.****Include the following information in your group project research paper:****Abstract- a short summary of the entire assessmentPurpose statement- provide a brief summary as to why the assessment is being conductedIntroduction- include impact statement. Why is this important?Supporting factors1. Provide background information on the selected pathogens of interest- a. Include the country of origin, first reported case, first reported death, number of reported cases, number of deaths (All three pathogens should have this information)b. Include first reported case in the US, first reported death, number of reported cases, number of deaths2. Provide background information on the technology or research used to the detect each pathogen a. Include vendor (the company that makes the device or application)b. Include the institution or company that’s conducting the research and what they’re working onc. Identify interested parties (who’s interested in acquiring the technology/ application or research?)3. Provide background information on treatment or therapeutic a. Include the vendorb. Include the institution or company that’s conducting the research and what they’re working onc. Identify interested parties (who’s interested in acquiring the drug/ therapeutic or research?)4. Compare and contrast the current technology/ application/ research and treatment/therapeutic/ research. Can they be modified or if there’s nothing available what is needed? Make suggestions. a. Make a table to include pathogens of interest and match to applicable technology/research and treatment/therapeutic/research5. ConclusionResearch Paper 5 pages excluding references page12 point Font1 inch marginsSingle spacedMinimum 20 referencesNOTE*** Provide the tech assessment outline /abstract
UMUC Current Technologies and Treatments for Emerging Infectious Diseases
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.