– Download the 20 newsgroups dataset from here: https://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/machine-learning-databases/20newsgroups-mld/20_newsgroups.tar.gz (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.- There are 20 folders. Use them to make a training set and a testing set.- The testing set should include:* All the documents from the folder “comp.windows.x”. Their label should be “comp”.* All the documents from the folder “rec.sport.baseball”. Their label should be “sports”.* All the documents from the folder “talk.politics.misc”. Their label should be “politics”.* All the documents from “rec.autos”. Their label should be “rec”.- You can use any of the other folders to build the training set. You can use as many documents and folders as you want. You cannot use documents from the 4 folders of the testing set. You cannot use external documents that are not from the 20 newsgroups dataset.- Write a classification script that reads the 20 newsgroups dataset, creates the training and testing sets and gets the maximum possible accuracy on the testing set.- IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE THAT YOUR SCRIPT ALWAYS DELETES AND IGNORES ALL THE LINES THAT APPEAR BEFORE THE FIRST EMPTY LINE OF EACH DOCUMENT. THIS APPLIES TO BOTH TESTING AND TRAINING DOCUMENTS. This has to happen before you train and apply the model.- Submit the script.- This is a team assignment. – You get 10 points if you submit a script that works, even if the accuracy is low. – You get +2 points for every team that get a lower accuracy than yours.
UCI Python Progrraming News Groups Training And Test Set Assignment
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.