You have been hired by a small manufacturing company in South Texas to help them prepare a contingency planning document. The practice has a network, enterprise resource planning (ERP) and supporting applications. Prepare a list of threat categories and the associated business impact for each. Identify preventive measures for each type of threat category. Include at least one potential disaster for the organization.Describe the basic activities that must be managed by the BCP. Develop plans for alternate site relocation, and develop an estimated monthly budget for the alternate site operations.The following sections should be outlined as Headers in the paper.Introduction, thesis statement, overview, purposeBackground, discuss history of topic Discussion, identify benefits, obstacles, innovations Conclusion, summarize the overall study, lessons learned References, minimum three references with citations in the bodyThe paper needs to be at least two pages not to include the Title or Reference section. Please ensure to use the Author, YYYY APA citations with any content brought into the paper. The paper will be submitted through Safe Assign.ResourcesContingency planning: http://www.ifrc.org/en/what-we-do/disaster-management/preparing-for-disaster/disaster-preparedness-tools/contingency-planning-and-disaster-response-planning/Justifying the contingency plan: http://work911.com/cgi-bin/planning/jump.cgi?ID=6757The legal issues of disaster recovery planning: http://www.drj.com/new2dr/toolchest/legal.pdf
The following sections should be outlined as Headers in the paper. Need two full pages except header and reference.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.