A (( minimum of 5 scholarly sources )) plus the novelMLA formatTask :Purpose: To prove that the book is an important piece of American Literature by explaining itsgreater purpose in American society as an agent of change or greater understandingQuestions to help you arrive at a thesis:What was one thing that really stood out to me about the novel?What was the point the author was trying to make?Does this point help to understand the concerns of a particular group of people at the time?Who (what group of people) did the author want me to understand? (Think protagonist as symbolic )What did the author want me to see as a problem that I might not have ever considered before?—————————————————————————————————————————–Argumentative :Thesis needs to be bold- The author or work argues … persuades… enlightens…Body paragraphs- think 12 paragraphsIntroduction w/ thesis at the endSummary of the work (1 to 2 paragraphs)Info about the author (1 to 2 paragraphs)Summary of the historical context (1 paragraph)Body paragraphs for argument- consider 2 to 3 mainpoints with 2 to 3 paragraph eachCounterargument debunked- (why might peopledisagree- prove them wrong)ConclusionWorks Cited page (remember in-text citations as well).————————————————————————–Outline be like1. Introduction – Thesis2. Summary of the story3. Description of main characters4. About the author (hint- how might this relate to his or her life?)5. Historical context of the work (written vs. the time period action)6. Main point 17. Main point 1 continued8. Main point 29. Main point 2 continued10. Main point 311. Counterargument12. Conclusionhere is a summary of the story: https://www.shmoop.com/the-ambassadors/summary.htm…
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.