After over 200 years, one might be tempted to think that there might not be many if any, questions left for the U.S. Supreme Court to resolve. However, one is quickly disabused of that idea if one looks at the Court’s decisions in recent years.Go to supremecourt.gov (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. then select “Advanced Search” in the upper right corner. Place a check in the box to the left of “Opinions,” type your search term(s) in the “Search for:” box, then select the “Search” button. You could type something relatively generic for your search term (e.g., “First Amendment”), but it may well be better to do something more precise (“establishment of religion,’’ “freedom of speech,” “Article I, Sections 8, Clause 1,” “Article III, Section 3,” “executive privilege,” “capital punishment,” etc.).If possible, find a U.S. Supreme Court case decision on the topic within the past ten years (if there is no case decision within that time frame, then an earlier decision on that provision will suffice). If there has never been a decision on the provision, then select another provision.Once you have found a case, provide the case name, citation, when the decision was rendered, which justice wrote the decision including the justices who joined in or concurred with the decision, as well as which justices may have dissented, a short description of what the dispute was about, and what the court’s ruling was.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.