•Interview someone who has immigrated to the U.S.from another country and works in an organization in the U.S. You can interview a person in your family, a friend, a co worker, etc.o Learn about the challenges that he/she faces: new language, customs,fitting in to the educational system, discrimination, etc. o Learn about his /her process of acculturation: what he/she has maintainedfrom the country of origin and what has been adopted from this culture. o Ask the interviewee in what ways he/she could have been better supported for this transition by the organization they work for.o Finally, based on the ideas that your interviewee suggested for bettersupport of immigrants, what are your recommendations for achievable strategies to support the acculturation of immigrants?o Provide a brief profile of this person (and a LinkedIn link if available)Format for Reportso Summarizing the information of the event you have attendedo Explaining why it is important and how it relates to you careero Discussing fully how this relates to what you are learning in this courseo 12 point font , double spaced and max 2 pages
Strategies to Support the Acculturation of Immigrants Interview Assignment
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.