– Management proposed the following regression model to predict sales at a fast-food outlet. The following estimated regression equation was developed after 20 outlets were surveyed.= 10.4 – 4.4×1 + 6.4×2 + 15.2×3 a. What is the expected amount of sales attributable to the drive-up window? $ ____________ in thousands b. Predict sales for a store with two competitors, a population of 9,000 within one mile, and no drive-up window. Estimate of sales = $ _________in thousands c. Predict sales for a store with one competitor, a population of 3,000 within one mile, and a drive-up window. Estimate of sales = $ _________in thousands 2. Use computer software packages, such as Minitab or Excel, to solve this problem. The owner of Showtime Movie Theaters, Inc., would like to predict weekly gross revenue as a function of advertising expenditures. Historical data for a sample of eight weeks follow. Weekly Television Newspaper Gross Revenue Advertising Advertising ($1,000s) ($1,000s) ($1,000s) 94 5.0 1.5 90 2.0 2.0 95 4.0 1.5 92 2.5 2.5 103 3.0 3.3 94 3.5 2.3 94 2.5 4.2 103 3.0 2.5 Develop an estimated regression equation with the amount of television advertising as the independent variable (to 1 decimal).Revenue =_________+ _________ TVAdv Develop an estimated regression equation with both television advertising and newspaper advertising as the independent variables (to 2 decimals).Revenue =_________+_________TVAdv +_________NewsAdv
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.