1. Create the database of HW#2. Determine an appropriate data type for each attribute. Use “create table~” statements and “create index~” statements to create the tables and appropriate index structures. Note that in SQL-92 and 99 (aka SQL II and III) standards (and many DBMS implementations), all primary key attributes are implicitly declared to be “not null”. However, in this assignment, declare primary key attributes to be “not null” explicitly. In SQL, foreign key attributes are allowed to be null. However, sometimes, to satisfy “total participation” in ER-diagram, related foreign key attributes should be declared to be “not null”. Print the statements you used to create this database and the results of them.2. Populate your database by inserting 10 or more tuples into each table.3. Create the following queries using SQL: Write the queries in the HW#2 in SQL. Print the SQL statements of your queries as well as the results of your queries.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.