You get to choose which qualitative method you would like to use to collect data and then conduct EITHER Intensive Interviews OR Observations.- You WILL be collecting data (i.e. either through intensive interviews or observations). -Your choice of qualitative method may be determined by your topic (and research question) or by the method that most interests you. -You also may choose to continue with the same topic you examined in Assignments #1 and #2 OR choose an entirely new topic.-Each option (intensive interview or observation) has its own set of guidelines so make sure you are following the appropriate guidelines. -There are guidelines below for Assignment #3 (Final paper) as well as the two shorter assignments that lead up to it: 1) Proposed topic and method and 2) Preliminary Field notes OR Interview notes.OBJECTIVES:CONDUCT either observations or intensive interviews in order to understand what is required to undertake qualitative research and, more specifically, how researchers collect and analyze qualitative data. -Develop your observational or interviewing skills.-Use qualitative research techniques to link recurrent themes that emerged in your data to concepts or theories in the sociological literature.How to FORMAT Assignment #3 (Final Paper):-Number each page NOT including the title page and reference page-All 3 assignments should be typed: Arial 12-point font, double-spaced, 1-inch margins-Use subheadings to identify each section of your paper (i.e. Introduction, Method, Summary, Analysis, Conclusion).-This assignment can be written in either in the 1st person or the 3rd person. For example, given by professor: o1st Person: I interviewed two homeless young adults who usually sleep in the Skid Row area of LA…o3rd Person: The most common type of cooperative behavior observed among young adults who live in Skid Row was…References should be listed on a separate page and formatted according to ASA Style. This page should be single-spaced and there should be one space in between each source. -Text citations should be formatted according to ASA Style.-Approximate length: 3-4 pages-WRITE CLEARLY AND PROOFREAD (check for typos as well as spelling and grammatical errors)
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.