1.What part of the hiring process do you feel is the most important for hiring a new sales representative? Also, discuss the least important.Answer in couple sentences below agree or disagree with post in 2-3 sentences2. feel the most important part of the hiring process of the hiring process is the initial training. Once the person has been hired they need to be properly trained. The training is the part that will tell the new hire what they are selling and when the best method has been in the past from best practice. The least important part is the first few days. The orientation phase where you do all the paperwork and stuff. Most all companies are the same and unless they are new to the workforce, its a process that has been done more than once.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.