You are asked to interview a sales manager and summarize what you learned in a paper of at least three pages. Follow the steps below to complete your assignment.Create four to six questions for your interview. When creating your questions, make sure that you include questions that will cover the following issues: the difference between management and leadership of a salesforce, how situational factors affect sales leadership, and best practices that sales managers can follow to create an effective salesforce.Find a sales manager to interview. You may be able to find one where you work or through your work colleagues, family, or friends ( e.g., auto dealers, radio and television stations, and newspapers have sales managers). A business you deal with may have a sales manager. Keep in mind that the sales manager you interview does not necessarily have to be local because you can conduct your interview in person, on the phone, or using the Internet (e.g., via e-mail, Skype, FaceTime).When you conduct your interview, remember to take notes. Be sure to record the name and title of the sales manager and where he or she works. Start your paper by identifying the person you interviewed.Report on your interview in a paper of at least two pages in length. As you prepare your report, list each question and then the sales manager’s response to the question.APA formatting is not required for this assignment.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.