You are the company safety officer of the manager of the vessel(s) involved in the incident in the assessment task 2. Following the event, you are required to report to managers and supervisions about the incident and present measure to prevent similar accidents from happening.The task:Your reports are to be presented to managers and supervisors in the form of a written report, identifying the most important safety issues, togetherwith plans to address those issues. This plan shall not only deal with the safety issues of that particular incident but should also take a proactive approach in improving overall safety in the operations aboard vessels under the company’s management. Prior to issuing the report you are to make a short presentation to the managers and supervisors who will be responsible for ensuring the plan is correctly implemented. The presentation should provide an executive summary of the report’s critical findings, but more importantly it should aim to persuade the audience to give their full support to the plan
Safety Issues Report and Plan of Action in Maritime Industry Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.