1. explain how you will convince the council that it is necessary to allocate additional funding to complete an evaluation of the communication risk plan. In this time of extreme financial hardship, why is it important to evaluate the plan? Additionally, research your state or city department of emergency management. Identify these departments and include their total yearly Do you feel this budget is adequate?Why or why not?What would you do differently in the budget as far as placement of monies for resources?2.t, address the following:Identify what public and private stakeholders are involved in the stadium, tournament, and surrounding infrastructure in the simulation.Explain what you perceive as the most salient vulnerabilities of this special event venue as it pertains to the soccer tournament.Describe what steps the core planning group of this event should take to mitigate these vulnerabilities.3.For your main post, discuss the specific jobs of each member of the general staff. In Unit 2, you identified them, and in this forum you will discuss exactly what they do in more detail. Each has a specific and important function. From there, create an incident and choose one of the general staff members that would be involved.Define exactly what his or her responsibility would be in your incident.Explain why you chose this general staff member.Describe how he or she interacts with the rest of the general staff.Determine how he or she would grow the section and add on support members.Discuss what those support members would do. You can choose any section.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.