********** please respond to discussion below, add citations and references 😉 *********In the article, Health care financing and the sustainability of health systems, Liaropoulos states,“The average retirement age, however, remained more or less the same at around 65. There are, therefore, twenty years in which a citizen incurs health costs without producing income as “insurance”. People of working age today must finance the health needs of their children, themselves and, mainly, the 3rd and 4th generation” (Liaropoulos, 2015, p.3).This could cause a problem because people are retiring at the same age but living longer. This could result in not enough money for the retired folks or more of a tax burden on the working class. Some potential solutions to the problem include; giving less money to people, each month, when they turn 65, making the finances that are now available to people age 65 increase to an older age, or collaboratively as a community we can push for primary prevention in health. If we could educate people about how to be healthier and the benefits of it, then this would make a great difference in the cost of health care among elders. If people are healthier, as a whole, when they are older, they do not go to the doctor as much therefore costing the health care system less money. Then educating and enforcing of the primary prevention method would take a while to see results but it will work.To reform the health care system is a long process that would involve getting a lot of different people behind an idea. It is a very complicated process but as nurses we can enforce primary prevention always to help prevent disease and illness among the population.Liaropoulos, L., & Goranitis, I. (2015). Health care financing and the sustainability of health systems. International journal for equity in health, 14, 80. doi:10.1186/s12939-015-0208-5
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.