********* please respond to the discussion below add citations and references :)*********Statistical knowledge is very important to all health care workers because all the quality, financial, surgery outcome, etc., and documents issued within the health care industry are analyzed and considered in a critical manner. The utilization of evidenced-based, research-based, and advanced technology has been increased over the las two decades. Understanding the knowledge of statistics and application helps the health care provider to analyze and interpret the data to measure their performance outcomes. Hospitals and other large provider service organizations implement data-driven, continuous quality improvement programs to maximize efficiency.One of the major statistical analysis in my organization is the Hazard Vulnerability Analysis (HVA). Each year a multi-disciplinary team facilitated by the Emergency Management Committee discusses and completes a Hazard Vulnerability Analysis (HVA). This team analyzes more than 115 possible events and their impact on the daily operations of the hospital. This includes weather, chemical, flu, utility outages, mass causality, staffing, supply, and man-made or natural calamities. The evaluators consider the history and probability of the event occurring, the human, property and business impacts across the four phases of emergency management; mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery. Upon completion, events are given a non-weighted relative threat number. That number is computed and ranked in comparison against the other disasters to determine the overall top vulnerabilities. The results of this analysis are used to assist in the development of the hospital’s Emergency Operation Plan (EOP). They also help guide training exercises both internally and with the community, including regional hospitals, fire, public health, Healthcare Coalition, and county emergency agencies. Reference: HVA Analysis Helps Methodist Hospitals Prepare for Disastershttp://www.mhsec.com/news/2135/.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.