******** please respond to the discussion below add citations and references 🙂 ******** Throughout nursing history, there are several people that need to be thanked and recognized for their statistical data that either shaped or changed the way of nursing. One major role player was Mr. Edwin Chadwick. Mr. Chadwick was known for his want to study the poor and their living conditions and how that directly played a role in their health and death. According to Artman, “Chadwick’s writings led to the Public Health Act of 1848 in which the government began to acknowledge some responsibility for upholding the health of the population” (para 5, 2019). Mr. Chadwick’s information was not only helpful for nursing, but also the general population. I believe that statistics are vital to the practice of nursing. I want to use a personal experience when it comes to statistics. At my job, I take care of patients who are having an acute stroke. We bring the patients to the neurovascular suite to retrieve the clot as quickly as possible. The neurovascular team has times that we must abide by to make sure the patient gets treated quickly to hurry and to have reperfusion to the brain. The times that we use are completely based off of studies and statistical data based on patients who were treated within a timely manner versus patients who came to the emergency department at a later time, and many other factors.ReferenceArtman, K. (2019). Edwin Chadwick. Retrieved from https://www.choleraandthethames.co.uk/cholera-in-l…
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.