************ please respond to the discussion below add citations and references :)*********The most important elements of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) in relation to community and public health is the element of finances, and that the ACA brought health care to millions who were uninsured. The goal of the ACA is to bring quality, affordable health care for all Americans. In the Compilation of patient protection and affordable care act (HHS.gov, 2010) it discusses the role of public programs, improving the quality and efficiency of health care, prevention of chronic disease and improving public health, transparency and program integrity, and more for health promotion and disease prevention for the American people. These elements are all important elements of the ACA.According to the American Nurses Association (2014) regarding the role of the nurse, “As the largest single group of clinical health care professionals within the health system, registered nurses are educated and practice within a holistic framework that views the individual, family and community as an interconnected system that can keep us well and help us heal. Registered nurses are fundamental to the critical shift needed in health services delivery, with the goal of transforming the current “sick care” system into a true “health care” system.” Nurses are primarily involved with patient care, and to report concerns and findings to the physicians in promoting health and disease prevention. When implementing this law, nurses work with other health care professionals to provide the best care to promote health and help ensure the best possible outcomes for the best. It does not matter what the patient’s financial status is, or how they got their health care coverage. When it involves nurses in the workforce and education, “These programs recruit new nurses into the profession, promote career advancement within nursing, and improve patient care delivery. These programs direct RNs into areas of greatest need – including public health departments, community health centers, and disproportionate share hospitals,” (American Nurses Association, 2014). Education is key for nurses to have the knowledge to ensure the best outcomes, and the best care for their patients. Nurses must treat all patients the same, and provide care to all patients. Negligence and malpractice are not allowed in this field. American Nurses Association. (2014). Health Care Transformation: the Affordable Care Act and More. Retrieved from https://www.nursingworld.org/~4afc9b/globalassets/practiceandpolicy/health-policy/healthcare-reform-document.pdfHHS.gov. (2010). Compilation of patient protection and affordable care act. Retrieved from https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/ppacacon.pdf
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.