1′ Communication Practicum Project – Level Four: InterpersonalRe-watch the movie from the Communication Practicum Project, then describe and analyze communication in 2 scenes (do not use scenes you have previously evaluated) that best exemplify one or more of the dialectical tensions discussed in this week’s module.Discuss the relationship between the characters in each scene, emphasizing the interpersonal relationships. Analyze the tension(s), being sure to draw from your text and cite where appropriate. Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:Jstudent_exampleproblem_101504Need Help? Click here for complete drop box instructions.2Communication Practicum Project – Final LevelUsing the movie you chose for the Communication Practicum Project, create a final presentation using a screen recording tool such as Screencast-O-Matic or PowerPoint with audio.How do I make a video of a PowerPoint presentation using Screencast-O-Matic?How do I create an audio recording (with PowerPoint) for my class assignment?Create no fewer than 12 slides to support your analysis, including:Title slideObjectives slideReview slideFinal slideThe presentation should be 10-15 minutes in length and should cover no fewer than half of the following communication elements:CulturePerceptionPerception of SelfListeningVerbal MessagesNon-Verbal MessagesEmotional and Conversational MessagesInterpersonal RelationshipsInterpersonal Relationship TypesInterpersonal ConflictConflict ManagementInterpersonal Power and InfluenceThe presentation should have no fewer than 4 cited resources, including your book. The presentation should have no fewer than 3 examples of your movie taken from YouTube or another Internet source. You may use any scene that you have previously evaluated.The presentation must have an Evaluation Section as the summary. It should give a personal evaluation of the communication process from your point of view. You will not use sources, quotes, paraphrases etc. in this section. You are expected to provide an in-depth discovery and explanation using what you have learned throughout the quarter.Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.Save your assignment as a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation or a Microsoft Word document with a link to your presentation. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.pptx” or “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:Jstudent_exampleproblem_101504Need Help? Click here for complete drop box instructions.
Rasmussen Mod 5 Emotional and Conversational Messages Presentation
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.