A few weeks ago, a nearby hospital, which is very similar in operations and scale to Auburn Regional, was the target of a ransomware attack. You have kept a close eye on this event. You decide to complete a review of current material available regarding ransomware attacks and especially ransomware and hospital enterprise systems.Develop a 1- to 2-page chart. Your chart should have four columns for Authorization, Authentication, Roles, and Mitigation, as well as three columns for Small, Medium, and Large businesses. The chart should compare four attributes that are critical in enterprise systems today. Populate and extrapolate what steps can be taken to mitigate threats for small, medium, and large hospital enterprise systems.Based on your chart, provide a final recommendation on how the hospital can respond to the threat. Summarize your chart findings, provide your recommendation, and answer the following questions in a brief, 2- to 3-page executive summary to the Auburn Regional management team:How could changes to authorization, authentication, and roles help mitigate and deal with these systems threats? How do you verify people and security levels? How will your recommendations alleviate the threat?Include the chart in your executive summary.
Ransomware Attack – Hospital Enterprise Systems Threats Response
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.