1. This service work is for the Safe Aging Coalition for Northern Kentucky. They work to provide care for seniors in the Northern Kentucky area to help prevent falls. The topics for their current education programing are: · psychological barriers to seeing oneself as at risk of falls · tips for decluttering and downsizing to prevent falls · decision making following a fall · social support for falls prevention · exercises for fall prevention · general falls prevention I would work on this list from the top down as we need more information on the first few topics. Make sure to keep track of your hours. Let me know if you have any questions.You will conduct research using reliable online and/or scholarly sources (peer-reviewed journals) on one or more of those topics and supply weblinks and brief descriptions (1-2 sentences) of how the content of the website or article relates back to the topic. If this doesn’t take enough time, you can start extracting and connecting facts and writing longer blurbs as it relates to the topics (I gave examples when we were talking earlier). The goal of this research is to have reliable resources so that the organization can construct educational presentations and blog posts for the commmunity. There are no “requirements” but I would expect that an hour’s worth of work should result in about 10 good sites or articles. When you are finished, you’ll send me those resources you found with your descriptions and I’ll certify your hours.2. .SOCIOEMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENTFor each homework, you need to respond to each of the questions posed (see below), utilizing mainly course resources to support your conclusions and decisions. Some of the choices will be made for you based on luck of the draw or roll of the die. This is not about being far-fetched or comical, but rather recognizing the important and lasting effects of developmental contexts that may be working together or against one another.Each homework will be graded on: responsiveness to the questions and scenarios presented, theory and use of supporting resources, and overall writing quality.Some ground rules:You must use the circumstances brought about by chance. Although you may be dealt a difficult circumstance, this can and does happen in life. In many cases, the likelihood I plotted is based on actual statistics and incidence rates. In other cases, you get to choose what happens. I am always available as a resource and sounding board. If the circumstances make you uncomfortable, please come and speak with me during office hours or by appointment.Unless you are willing to do the legwork necessary to investigate other cultures or times in history, let’s assume the setting as modern-day United States. If you want to attempt anything different, please see me first.For each question below, write a 50-150 word response. Make sure you answer all parts of the question. Write clearly and coherently (read it back to yourself out loud). Use course knowledge and concepts in your explanation.Temperament evolves into personality: determine your imaginary person’s temperament (https://www.random.org/dice/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. Virtually roll one die: 1-2 – easy; 3 – difficult; 4 – slow-to-warm; 5-6 – unclear). Now apply to personality using the Big 5 model. If your imaginary person was easy, automatically mark high on Openness & Agreeableness; if your imaginary person was difficult, automatically mark high on Neuroticism; if your imaginary person was slow-to-warm, mark low on Extroversion. For all remaining traits, virtually roll one die to determine level: odds – low; evens – high. Describe your imaginary person based on these traits. How will these traits change across adulthood?Does your imaginary person have a positive or negative self-concept in adolescence? (https://www.random.org/dice/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. Virtually roll two dice and add numbers: even – it depends; odds – negative/critical; doubles – positive) Based on what you know about adolescent self-concept, is this normal and what is likely contributing to this self-perception?please everything should be in the us language. Kindly read the assignment well. especially the first question.
Psychological Barriers to Seeing Oneself as At Risk of Falls Assignment
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.