You have been hired by Company XYZ as the project manager for a retail-space renovation project. The project requires replacing all of the light fixtures in the space, painting the walls and ceiling, and carpeting the floors throughout. Your company has given you a budget of USD $25,000 and the expectation that the project be completed four weeks from its start.The company requires a status update at the end of each week, until the project is completed. In two to four pages, address the following in your write-up.Explain why you would use Earned Value calculations to provide a meaningful status report in terms of the cost and schedule components of this project. What information would Schedule Variance (SV), Schedule Performance Index (SPI), Cost Variance (CV), and Cost Performance Index (CPI) provide you in determining the status of your project?How would you use BAC, EV, AC, and PV in determining the four measures above?Finish your write-up with a conclusion on the use and benefit of using earned value analysis in reporting project status.Requirements:Your well-written paper should be two to four pages in length, not including cover and references pages and appendix. Appendices should be included at the end of the paper after the references page(s).Format your paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..Cite a minimum of three sources (two of which should be current, academic peer-reviewed scholarly sources) to support your responses, demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course, and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic.
Project Management: Project Status Using Earned Value
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.