******All work must be original*******Consider the following topic: Should prisons be privatized?Locate two peer-reviewed articles no older than 10 years that compare the differences between public-sector and private-sector correctional facilities. Do not forget to cite these sources in the body of your paper, identifying them as the source of your investigation, and include them on the reference page.Select a position that is either in support of or in opposition to the privatization of prisons.Write a 1,050 to 1,400-word essay that explains your selected position in regards to the privatization of prisons. Your position should incorporate supporting evidence that has been gathered from at least two additional peer-reviewed sources no older than 10 years that support your position as well as two additional resources that may or may not be peer-reviewed. All peer-reviewed sources must be published in the United States. Include evidence that demonstrates the differences between private and public sector prisons in regards to the following topics:Operations of correctional organizationsCorrectional personnel roles and functionsCorrectional issues and practicesInclude a discussion of opposing arguments and provide brief rebuttals.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. All paper formatting tools such as Riverpoint Writer or reference generators must be removed prior to submission. Fonts must be Arial or Times New Roman, 10pt or 12pt.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.