As a paralegal, part of your job will be to type up responses to discovery requests, including interrogatories. Sometimes, a client might have written out responses, and you will simply be typing them into the document. Other times, you will need to assist the client in formatting responses. Also, your supervising attorney may wish to “object” to certain questions. For this assignment, use the provided discovery requests from the defendant’s counsel in this employment discrimination case.Insert our client (the Plaintiff’s), responses, which have been provided as well.Do not change the content of the client’s responses, but be sure to clean up the language for spelling and grammatical concerns. Your work will be reviewed by your supervising attorney before it is served, but he has advised you that he wants the following objections included in the responses:Object to any question which requests medical information, as it is an invasion of privacy, not reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of relevant information.Object to any question requesting social media information, as the requests are overbroad and irrelevant.Object to any questions that are unlimited in time (i.e., ask for all jobs ever held) as they are overbroad and unlimited in time.It is your job to accurately format the objections. A set of general objections has already been placed in the beginning of the responses for you.
PLA1223 Rasmussen Week 2 Civil Litigation Response To Interrogatories
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.