1.The paper must be 3 to 5 pages, double spaced, 12 pt. font, MLA or APA format (whichever you are comfortable with)2.Organization of paper should include Introduction and Theme, Body of Text, Conclusion and Critical Thinking, and References. I grade on the flow of the paper, and how easy it is for the reader to follow.3.You must have a minimum of 4 references4.The work-cited page is not to be calculated in the length of the paper5.As part of your research on your topic, The Healthy People 2020 goals and objectives applicable to your topic must be addressed6.As part of your conclusion, you must include your opinion on the effectiveness of how your topic helps the reader become aware of steps to take in order to live long, healthy lives.Rubric I check off before I read your paperHanded in on time April 1st, in person/hard copy , not emailedLength of paper 3 to 5 pages, if you go over 5, that’s fineMinimum 4 referencesHP2020 goal/or objective included
physical activity and aging, increase the years of healthy life people
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.