Appraisal TypesEmployers of today focus on several types of performance appraisals. The below article discusses how more employers are shifting from the traditional numerical ranking system performance appraisals to a qualitative approach.Read the article from the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) by Dori Meinert, (2015): Is it Time to Put the Performance Review on a PIP? (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.Your supervisor has tasked you with creating a new performance appraisal system for your department. Your first step is to determine what criteria and competencies are to be evaluated.Write an essay of at least 250 words, double-spaced, with proper reference citation per current APA. Ensure you have a cover page, introduction, body, and conclusion for your essay and include:Summarize your “new” performance appraisal and explain the criteria and competencies you selected. Justify your rational for the areas you’ve selected.Why will your new performance appraisal better assess and measure employees’ work performance?What is your intended employee and organizational outcomes for your new type of appraisal? How would a fair and equitable performance appraisal increase motivation in your department? Justify and support your rational.Ensure you have credible resources to support your responses.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.